July 3rd to August 19th
Summer Skating School Freestyle Session and Fees:
Advanced Registration and 4-weeks attendance is required to receive class discount. Please submit
your form to your coach for review and approval.
Freestyle Session Fees:
• 60/50 &. Sessions (KSC Member Rate) $9.00 (60/50 min)
• Drop in Freestyle
• One session minimum purchase
• 1/2 session purchase available after 1 hour purchase
• Under the age 5 or 55 or older you are eligible for a minimum 30 minutes pur- chase
On-Ice and Off-Ice Skills Classes Fees:
• 4 -week summer skating school attendance and advanced registration for all Skills Classes is
required to receive the class discount.
• (Skills class fees are separate from Freestyle session fees)
• On-Ice Skills Classes for those registered by 6-6-17 $9.00
• Off-Ice Skills for those registered by 6-6-17 $9.00
• On –Ice and Off-Ice Skills Classes Drop-in Rate: $15.00
• Note: With the exception of M.W. F. 8:45-9:15 all On-Ice skills occur on open freestyle
sessions. The cost of Freestyle sessions are separate from class fees and are not included in the
• Session Check-in: Each skater is required to sign in for all sessions and skills classes
* Name must be legible and include first and last name (Adults may need assist)
• Fees subtracted electronically through our scan system . An Ice attendant will be present on
most sessions and will be able to assist you
• For questions regarding payment or adding funds to your scan card contact Erika.
• All skaters on Sno-King Kirkland Freestyle sessions are required to be a current member
of USFS Basic Skills, Kingsgate Skating Club or a Full USFS Membership.
Membership info: www.kingsgateskatingclub.org
Skills Class registrations are to be submitted no later than 6-6-17.
Payment is due on or by June 12-2017.
For schedule changes and updated information: www.SnoKingKirkland.com