Procedures for members skating on Freestyle sessions:
· Sno-King is taking additional precautions, including extensive cleaning and sanitation at designated times throughout the facility.
· Everyone entering the building must be wearing a mask. Masks can only be removed while skating and must be put back on prior to leaving the ice.
· Social distancing guidelines must always be followed on and off ice (6 ft. radius).
· Arrive 10-15 minutes prior to your scheduled session.
Allowing time for temperature check, check-in and putting skates on.
· Only One Parent/Guardian can accompany their child and assist with lacing skates etc.
· When possible, we encourage skaters to arrive with skates on. To keep everyone safe, we strongly encourage parent/guardian to leave the building while your child is skating. Sessions can be viewed on LiveBarn. There is a monthly fee and can be discontinued at any time.
If you must stay in the building, you can watch from the bleachers while maintaining social distancing.
· Each skater will be limited to one small bag marked with their name to carry skates and incidentals. Once Skates are on, the bag will be placed in a designated area and will be packed out when exiting.
· Skaters will be asked to exit the facility 5 minutes after their session has ended.
One-way traffic flow within the facility, entering the ice and exiting the ice and building.
· All skaters must have a waiver on file click here
· All skaters must have a current membership with US Figure Skating or Learn to Skate USA.
Both memberships can be obtained at KingsgateSkatingClub.org
· Max 17 skaters on the ice. Initially, this will be first come-first serve. We will be moving to an On-Line reservation-payment system.
Kingsgate Skating Club members and coaches have priority.
If we exceed our maximum number coaches will be assigned sessions.