“Leap into Summer 2018”
Monday, June 25-Thursday, June 28
Ages: 5 and up
ON - ice Skills Classes
Basic skills, footwork, stroking, power, jumps & Spins
OFF - ice Skills classes
Goal Setting, Theater, Pilates, Off-ice Jump & Creative Movement
How will I be grouped? When should I arrive? What should I bring?
- Skaters will be grouped according to skating level and by age.
- On the first camp day we will start checking in skaters at 12:00 and 12:15 on the remaining camp days.
- All participants are to be picked up at 4:00 PM sharp. Please be on time.
- Dress in layers! Bring warm clothes and gloves for On-ice work. Wear appropriate shoes for running and jumping. Bring a T-shirt and a towel for Off-ice work. Helmets (Ski, Riding, Bicycle) are strongly recommended for beginners
- Bring a snack and water or juice for break time